BDSC registration policies
* Payment is to be in full or by no more than 6 monthly payments if ALL monthly post-dated cheques are received at time of
* Skaters will not be permitted on the ice until complete registration form, waivers and full payment is received.
*There will be a $25 service charge for any NSF cheques.
* All outstanding fees owed from prior seasons, must be paid in full before renewing your membership with the club.
*A CSA approved Hockey helmet MUST be worn by all participants (irrespective of age) up to and including CanSkate Stage
5. Bicycle helmets are not permitted.
* Non-Home Club Members please add $20 administration fee to your registration
*StarSkate Intermediate Level and higher: minimum 2 day membership required. (One day membership is permitted for non-club
skaters, 18+ adult skaters and Junior Level skaters)
*Skate Canada and all administration fees are included in the prices
*All fees are for BDSC ice time only and does not include ticket ice time or off ice sessions. All off ice classes are to
be arranged and paid to coaches privately. All ticket ice payments are to be made to BDSC prior to going on ice.
BDSC cancellation policy
1. If a cancellation is received prior to the first class starting, there will be a $50 non-refundable administration fee,
and the remainder of the monies will be refunded.
2. Once the sessions have begun, and cancellation is received, there is a cancellation fee of $50, and an additional
prorated usage fee will apply.
3. No money will be returned more than 30 days after the participants start date.